JC+ won't answer complaint
Nomen Nescio
2010-11-13 12:10:18 UTC
was:Eviction from Jobcentre building
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.gov.social-
security/browse_thread/thread/40877ac578e18880#

I sent a written complaint five weeks ago. The week later I had a
meeting with the JC manager and she was made aware of the complaint.
Last week I requested a phone call from the manager (in the meantime I
am working so I can't visit the JC+), she said she never received the
complaint and she doesn't remember about the meeting but she would
write to me in a few days, which she didn't. It seems obvious to me
thet she either suffers from a massive cognitive disorder or she will
never activate to that complaint (then I have another problem with the
JC but more on this later on). At this stage, can I bypass the JC+ and
send my complain to somebody a layer above? Maybe chief inspector?
Where would I find who is above the manager? What to do next? Thank you

NN
m***@hotmail.com
2010-11-13 14:08:45 UTC
[...]
Hmmmm....Ombudsman springs to mind. Not a quick process, and by the
sound of it you've got a lack of written evidence from them. Makes it
harder, think of a query from the ombudsman to the manager in 12
months time about that meeting, she'll remember even less then.
Forget meetings, forget phone calls, get everything in writing. Things
still go wrong but there's then at least written proof of what was
said.

http://www.ombudsman.org.uk/

Martin <><