Back to work and relocating??
Nomen Nescio
2010-08-02 13:21:44 UTC
I am long-term unemployed. Next week I'll have an interview for a nice
job in another part of the country and the expectations are good.
Obviously I'd have to relocate. I have two questions:

1) Am I still entitled to the 4 week council benefit run-on even if I
relocate?

2) Does JC+/DWP offer any economic help with relocation?

Thank you
Nomen Nescio
BUMP!
fido
2010-08-22 23:06:43 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
job in another part of the country and the expectations are good.
1) Am I still entitled to the 4 week council benefit run-on even if I
relocate?
What do you mean by 'council benefit'? Do you mean council tax benefit
or housing benefit or both?
BUMP!
Nomen Nescio
2010-08-23 13:35:35 UTC
Post by fido
Post by Nomen Nescio
relocate?
What do you mean by 'council benefit'? Do you mean council tax
benefit
Post by fido
or housing benefit or both?
I meant housing benefit only. Anyway I didn't get the job (f*ck!)
fido
2010-08-29 18:38:43 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Post by fido
or housing benefit or both?
I meant housing benefit only. Anyway I didn't get the job (f*ck!)
Better luck next time!