Put up & shut up
Nomen Nescio
2010-04-29 16:05:20 UTC
Once in the deadly 13 weeks un-training course some people including
me complained to the Jobcentre and the training company staff have
bedcome angrier and even bullier. News came out that I was one of the
complainers and I had a torrent of abuse from fellow "clients" who
accused me of "making things worse for everybody. Why didn't you just
shut up like everybody and do your bloody 13 weeks?".

I wonder if anybody has any similar experience.

Has freedom of expression completely disappeared in this country?
Farcry
2010-04-29 16:39:41 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Once in the deadly 13 weeks un-training course some people including
me complained to the Jobcentre and the training company staff have
bedcome angrier and even bullier. News came out that I was one of the
complainers and I had a torrent of abuse from fellow "clients" who
accused me of "making things worse for everybody. Why didn't you just
shut up like everybody and do your bloody 13 weeks?".
I wonder if anybody has any similar experience.
Has freedom of expression completely disappeared in this country?
Well if nobody complains then about these so called training courses then it
will just continue millions been wasted I have had one meeting so far with
my employment advisor as I just started flexible new deal god knows what's
in store for me next I have had bugger all help so far from them just come
back in a month if you are still unemployed same as the job centre staff
....he had a brief look at CV said he would recommend some alterations and e
mail them to me that's was a while back....is this the calm before the storm
???

Farcry.
m***@hotmail.com
2010-04-30 07:30:45 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Once in the deadly 13 weeks un-training course some people including
me complained to the Jobcentre and the training company staff have
bedcome angrier and even bullier. News came out that I was one of the
complainers and I had a torrent of abuse from fellow "clients" who
accused me of "making things worse for everybody. Why didn't you just
shut up like everybody and do your bloody 13 weeks?".
I wonder if anybody has any similar experience.
Has freedom of expression completely disappeared in this country?
Peer pressure certainly seems to be alive and well.
Sounds like others didn't agree with you complaining.

Martin <><
Niteawk
2010-05-01 22:15:50 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Once in the deadly 13 weeks un-training course some people including
me complained to the Jobcentre and the training company staff have
bedcome angrier and even bullier. News came out that I was one of the
complainers and I had a torrent of abuse from fellow "clients" who
accused me of "making things worse for everybody. Why didn't you just
shut up like everybody and do your bloody 13 weeks?".
I wonder if anybody has any similar experience.
Has freedom of expression completely disappeared in this country?
I have experienced it in all its glory. Freedom of expression is alive and
well if you have the balls to stand up for yourself, when I attended A4e I
used to go in and leave when it suited me. If they threatened me I
threatened them. Bear in mind the regime is intended to make your life
miserable. That is the governments idea of motivating people, make life hell
on the dole so you will get a job. The only flaw with that plan is there are
very few jobs to go round.

I think they picked on you out of boredom for something to do;)
Harry Stottle
2010-05-02 07:45:43 UTC
Post by Niteawk
Post by Nomen Nescio
Once in the deadly 13 weeks un-training course some people including
me complained to the Jobcentre and the training company staff have
bedcome angrier and even bullier. News came out that I was one of the
complainers and I had a torrent of abuse from fellow "clients" who
accused me of "making things worse for everybody. Why didn't you just
shut up like everybody and do your bloody 13 weeks?".
I wonder if anybody has any similar experience.
Has freedom of expression completely disappeared in this country?
I have experienced it in all its glory.
Why didn't you tell us about it? ;-)